Curcumin for pets has the most advance antibiotic properties like cats or dogs. Most pet lovers usually have these animals as their pets. Turmeric for dogs and cats has some basic over the counter inflammatory properties.
Turmeric powder for dogs and cats with worms is a miracle substance. It helps them in the process to deworm. Home cats usually have a tendency to get worms. But Turmeric can become a perfect medicine for them. People who love their pets have increased turmeric export demand in Europe. This is because Europe doesn’t cultivate Turmeric.
Tumeric for cats and dogs have eventually made its mark in Europe. You can also make various dog and turmeric cat treats. It is a natural anti inflammatory for cats and dogs.
Turmeric Tonic for Pets
Turmeric does not have a pleasant smell. So, you guys cannot merely make your cats and dogs eat it raw or in the form of Powder. For this issue, we have a proper recipe, It will help your pet to the consumer turmeric also find it more palatable than raw Turmeric for puppy. Turmeric to dogs and cats is like a healthy substance.
- First of all, you need turmeric powder in the quantity of 70g or half a cup.
- You will also need almost 300 ml of water.
- Use 80 ml of coconut oil. You can also use olive oil if coconut oil is not available.
- Turmeric used for dogs should be refined for better performance. Turmeric amount for dogs should be substantial. You can also make turmeric capsules for dogs.
- Last but not least, you need four teaspoons of crushed black pepper.
To mix them all up, put your 300ml water on the stove with medium heat. Now add Turmeric in it and boil it for 4 min. After that, you have to add your quantity of Coconut oil or olive oil. In the end for taste add crushed ground pepper. Liquid turmeric for cats and dogs is miracle medicine.
Leave it to simmer for a few minutes and now pass it through a strainer. All the particles that stuck in the strainer are useless. You can even store this remedy. It can last in your refrigerator for over two weeks.
Curcumin Health Benefits for Pets
People who are worried about the help of their cats and dogs can now be relieved. They can use Curcumin to cure almost 70% of their diseases. Cats and dogs both loved as pets all over the world, and their owners are very protective of them. Turmeric and dogs are just a great mesh togather
Many Pet food making companies are also applying Turmeric in their product. This makes their food more reliable and beneficial for dogs or cats. There are various benefits that Turmeric has on the health of your housepets, and all these benefits are following.
- Turmeric helps to minimize your cat and dog Joint pain which is also called Arthritis Pain.
- It act as a pain killer in the house due to its antioxidant properties.
- Turmeric curcumin for dogs helps their respiratory system. That’s why you should use organic turmeric for dogs.
- There is a thing known as a golden paste for dogs. Turmeric paste for dogs helps to heal their wounds. You can also use turmeric paste for dog tumors. Turmeric golden paste for dogs is like a wonder medicine.
- If the pet has heart disease, it helps to thin its bloodstream. This way, it allows pets with heart conditions.
- Golden activated turmeric paste improves the overall cognitive health of your pet.
- Another significant health benefits that come with the use of Turmeric is that it prevents cancer in your pets. If your pet has cancer, it is used to treat it.
Nutritional value of cured turmeric 100g have:
|Product name||Turmeric Powder|
|Size||Size of the turmeric is 200 micron.
(The size can be vary as per customer’s requirement)
|Weight||20kg per bag.|
|Packing||Air-tightened, paper bag inner coated.
Small packaging of 100g
As per client requirement.
|Certificates||ISO22000, HALAL, HACCP, FDA, BRC|
This category we offer the amount of Organic Turmeric powder in different quantities. The packaging varies from.
- 1 Kg
- 2 Kg
- 10 Kg
- 20 Kg
Being a manufacturer, Yesang Food offers to customize packaging as well. We deliver an order in packaging as per customer’s requirement without compromising the quality and hygienic conditions.