Different Benefits of using Turmeric on Housepets (Cats and Dogs)
Turmeric is one of the most ancient herbs by the name of Curcuma longa. Curcuma plant root has is being in use for multiple things like making perfumes, the spice for curry and people also use it to make cosmetics. Turmeric for housepets is very essential.
There is much use of this root in different medicinal properties. Chines are applying this spice in Ayurvedic medicines as medicine for donkey ears. In India, this is also known as the combining agent of 45 spices. This spice is boiled and then sun-dried to make fine powder as the final product.
It is a family member of the family of ginger that possesses many properties similar to Ginger has like Anti-fungal and antiviral. It posses lots of healing properties with its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant substance.
Work as Best Antibiotic
Curcumin has the most advance antibiotic properties for pets like cats or dogs. Most pet lovers usually have these animals as their pets. It has some basic over the counter inflammatory properties for your housepets.
Turmeric for cats with worms is a miracle substance. It helps them in the process to deworm. Home cats usually have a tendency to get worms. But Turmeric can become a perfect medicine for them. People who love their pets have increased turmeric export demand in Europe. This is because Europe doesn’t cultivate Turmeric.
Different Benefits that come from Curcumin
People who are worried about the help of their cats and dogs can now be relieved. They can use Curcumin to cure almost 70% of their diseases. Cats and dogs both loved as pets all over the world, and their owners are very protective of them.
Many Pet food making companies are also applying Turmeric in their product. This makes their food more reliable and beneficial for dogs or cats. There are various benefits that Turmeric has on the health of your housepets, and all these benefits are following.
- Turmeric helps to minimize your cat and dog Joint pain which is also called Arthritis Pain.
- Turmeric act as a pain killer in the house due to its antioxidant properties.
- If the pet has heart disease, it helps to thin its bloodstream. This way, it allows pets with heart conditions.
- It improves the overall cognitive health of your pet.
- Another significant health benefits that come with the use of Turmeric is that it prevents cancer in your pets. If your pet has cancer, it is used to treat it.
- Turmeric is a viable product to minimize the size of a Tumor.
- If your pet has IBS issues, it also resolves them.
- Any allergies can be treated with Turmeric in cats and dogs because of their anti-inflammatory properties.
- It helps to boost the immune system of your pets as well.
- If your pet is going through an autoimmune disease, it helps to cure it as well.
- It is very viable in cats. Turmeric for cats with worms is like a miracle substance. It just not deworms your cat but also helps to prevent them in future.
- It is a perfect cure if your cat and dogs have diarrhoea.
- Work as a warming herb if your pets have a cold. You can also give it to them in winter.
- It prevents their liver damage and purifies toxins in it.
Recipe of Turmeric Tonic
Turmeric does not have a pleasant smell. So, you guys cannot merely make your cats and dogs eat it raw or in the form of Powder. For this issue, we have a proper recipe, It will help your pet to the consumer turmeric also find it more palatable than raw Turmeric for housepets.
- First of all, you need turmeric powder in the quantity of 70g or half a cup.
- You will also need almost 300 ml of water.
- Use 80 ml of coconut oil. You can also use olive oil if coconut oil is not available.
- Last but not least, you need four teaspoons of crushed black pepper.
To mix them all up, put your 300ml water on the stove with medium heat. Now add Turmeric in it and boil it for 4 min. After that, you have to add your quantity of Coconut oil or olive oil. In the end for taste add crushed ground pepper.
Leave it to simmer for a few minutes and now pass it through a strainer. All the particles that stuck in the strainer are useless. You can even store this remedy. It can last in your refrigerator for over two weeks.